Thursday, October 16, 2008

Coffee?




Well, most kids I know don't really drink coffee. Personally, I drink coffee. Yeah, yeah, of course I get a strawberry frap at Starbucks, and of course I love The Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf vanilla smoothie, but sometimes, I really just want some coffee. I'll even go crazy some days and get REGULAR coffee with WHOLE milk! But the big question is, do you drink coffee? Are you a kid? Teen? Or just an adult that has an obsession for coffee? (I'm talking to you, mom!) I would love to hear. Please leave your comments. Oh, and what's your favorite drink at Starbucks?

1 comment:

Hiker Chick said...

My current favorite drink at Starbucks is a decaf skinny caramel latte. If I wasn't worried about calories, I'd probably have a salted caramel hot chocolate (I sampled it once, and MMMMMM!).

Sometimes in the winter I like to have a peppermint mocha.